Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Heavy Rain

Featured Replies

I really want this game .. but like a lot of us here .. I have to wait till it's cheaper.

  • 1 month later...

I haven't played it yet since I'm waiting on Gamefly .. but boy .. do I want to play it!!!

  • Author

I'm kinda 1/2 and 1/2 on it. I rented it and that was enough for me.mellow.gif

  • 1 year later...

Well, here's to reviving an old ass post. Necro post FTW. And, almost 2 years after I made the comment of waiting I've played and beaten the game. I have to say, for a game that consists almost entirely of QTEs (I hate qtes) I really enjoyed it. There were some absolutely huge gaping plot holes that they just left open, but the game was fun all in all. I could see replaying it or maybe even getting my wife to play it. Interactive movie for sure.

The game depressed me when I originally played it. To the point that I had to trade it in. I did play it when I was drinking heavily, so that may have made things worse. Might give it another shot some day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.