Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Heavy Rain

Featured Replies

Never had I wanted to put a kid to bed so bad in my life! dry.gif F'n A! Is it 8:00pm yet?unsure.gif Please dear God let it be 8!!!blink.gif

I'm relatively far. It's Thursday and over 2.5 inches of rain.

  • Author

OK....LOL....If I just could get up this F'n hill I could solve this case in a flash! Damn you Hill and your slippery-ness!...My inability to climb you will cause many others to die!blink.gif Oh and I'm billing the FBI for my damn suit cleaning and or replacement!

Is that the hill at the crime scene? I haven't got the game yet (gonna wait for it to get cheaper cause I have no money now) but I played the demo and it took me like 15 minutes to climb that hill. No joke.

  • Author

Is that the hill at the crime scene? I haven't got the game yet (gonna wait for it to get cheaper cause I have no money now) but I played the demo and it took me like 15 minutes to climb that hill. No joke.

Yep! Geez! LOL...Crazy Controls...blink.gif

Yep! Geez! LOL...Crazy Controls...blink.gif

Hahaha yeah I felt the most uncoordinated ever with that hill. And when I finally made it up, when I was coming down I basically just rolled in the mud all the way down.

The game has a great story, and it's presented in a compelling way. The only thing that really kills the game for me is the controls. It reminds me of the old RE games with the terrible tank controls. Other than that, this game is phenomenal.

  • Author

Okay it's thursday 3.332 inches...Story is getting waaaaaaaaaaaaayyy better.

  • Author

I beat it yesterday.

Did you play Heavy Rain after that?unsure.gif

  • Author

Ok- Madison's kinda sluttyblink.gif ....It was Thursday, but it was more than 4.55 inches....I swear!biggrin.gif

  • Author

All done! Not bad. Would have LOVED it if the controls didn't suck. The story was pretty good but the action was broken up with the stupid controls. This is just a rent if your curious. I'd play it tho'. Just to see where gaming is headed....

  • Author

What ending did you get?

Happy ending...Nawmyn kicked his habbit and the reporter and the kid come to live with the dad in a loft/apt...

I got a pretty bad ending.

Jayden resigned. Ethan and Scott died. Madison lived alone seeing the intruders again as she cowered in fear.

  • Author

I got a pretty bad ending.

Jayden resigned. Ethan and Scott died. Madison lived alone seeing the intruders again as she cowered in fear.

Wow that is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy different.blink.gif

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

*Looks for that stupid red balloon and the annoying brat attached to it*

  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.