Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

ARMISTICErj

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ARMISTICErj

  1. Dude i'm so happy somone else posted this. i've posted it so many times. fav song ever.
  2. double post
  3. So instead of posting what I am listening to here's what I'm not. This song is on my radio all the time and I swear its so horrible to me I had to let u know. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DxN82gSo85O4&v=xN82gSo85O4&gl=US Danko Jones - full of regret
  4. ARMISTICErj replied to Banstyle's topic in Microsoft
    I'm getting it soon enough, so enjoy it while you can.
  5. Blue October - Hate Me
  6. Rogue Wave - Lake Michigan The Ataris - Boys of Summer
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_SC88Cba0o
  8. I am absolutely in love with their new album! I may go as far as to say that this is my favorite album of all time to listen to while wreckin' fools in first person shooters.
  9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUJTdq6DkyA
  10. The Shins - Sleeping Lessons http://www.youtube.c...h?v=9VnSIeK-l4c
  11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNHlVo0cPa8
  12. Zooey Dechanel is so effin cute my ring tone
  13. Alison Sudol (singer, song writer): sexiest redhead alive.
  14. great choice Timber King August Burns Red is sick! http://www.youtube.c...h?v=eSIa6_HKjnk http://www.youtube.c...h?v=9zNwrOfUbM8

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.