Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Nick

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nick

  1. I use the screen region capture method. I run at 1920x1080 for my normal desktop resolution. My resolution for Xsplit is set to 1280x720. Frame rate is set to 60FPS at the moment but I've tried 30FPS with no success either. The bitrate is set to 1500kbps. Here is my connection speed taken minutes ago. Quality is currently set to 6. The game I'm trying to stream is League of Legends. I'm gonna try to run the game while streaming and see what it's like on the stream. Usually when I had people watch it, it was lagging pretty badly. Almost unwatchable.
  2. So I have the full version and I'm having some issues with major FPS loss. Do you think it could be my hardware? I have the i7 920 processor at 2.67GHz, a Radeon HD 5850, 6GB of DDR3. Should I be getting drops of FPS in my game like 200 FPS to <30? That can't be right, right?
  3. Nick replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Photos
    This is what a downed power line does to a sidewalk. And yes, this is a pube.
  4. This was great to read! Nice seeing more what you're about. I really look forward to more of them. Also, if I knew the Klondike bars wouldn't melt, I would ship you like 10 boxes. HOW HAVE YOU NOT HAD ONE?!
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWAdb1vgoik WHY IS IT SO CATCHY
  6. Just thought I'd let you know that this is an absolutely brilliantly written guide and I've used it. It's also the number 1 hit on Google when you inquire 'xsplit guide' Good job Dat!
  7. Nick replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Photos
    http://i.imgur.com/KtuFz.jpg and also Made from scrap car parts btw Who really stopped the Vancouver riots
  8. and
  9. Nick replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Photos
    PK you're on reddit too?! That's awesome. =D
  10. Nick replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Photos
    Cloud Wave http://i.imgur.com/efoBq.jpg SKI FREE OH ****
  11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdlzATLsQmA <3 Say Anything

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.