Everything posted by Nick
-
The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
Hand jobs are underwhelming. If that person is remembered for them, they must be really good.- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- What are you listening to?
Man, I love Macklemore.- The Odd and the Cool
Winter cycling on Lake Michigan.- The Odd and the Cool
- What are you listening to?
I've been on such a hip hop kick. I just love this song because I LOVE BAD BITCHES. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfenJUeKajw- What are you listening to?
One of my favorite rappers. Very different than most nowadays.- The Odd and the Cool
Handcuffed for life to Bowser.- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
I watched that for waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too long. hahahahahaha- The Odd and the Cool
The caption had me fucking dying. Bravo.- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- What are you listening to?
I absolutely LOVE Regina Spektor. I have such a crush on her. Also, this is my early morning relaxing music.- The Odd and the Cool
- What are you listening to?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-qR3a41u4s- The Odd and the Cool
For real. She's got that, "THIS TASTES SALTY" look. AT LEAST PRETEND YOU LIKE IT.Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- The Odd and the Cool