Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Nick

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nick

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMYAuGzm3Cc
  2. This song is so sad BUT I LOVE IT. SUFJAN STEVENS IS THE MAN.
  3. I feel like I should be listening to this for like a 40 man BC raid. It is awesome.
  4. hahaha, I love it. I couldn't find it for the longest time because Googling 'girls song' is... very broad. NOW IT'S HERE FOREVER.
  5. WE'RE ADULTS NOW, WE DON'T NEED NO FILTERS! I also can't get this song out of my head. Or girls, for that matter.
  6. I think even if I had like 3 weeks to live I'd take the games. Driving is fun and all, but games will make the last while entertaining. I also don't have to worry about getting arrested by dick cops! Good read Chris.
  7. Nick replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Photos
    That picture is hilarious, Av. hahahaha Here is some motivation from Pooh bear.
  8. If you start quilting, I'd totally be down to throw some moolah for some gamer themed or show themed one! Sounds awesome. Also, anything that can poop perfectly cooked bacon is good with me.
  9. Feelin' like a G today. ALL RAP ALL DAY.
  10. Nick replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Photos
    Riptar
  11. Nick replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Photos
    I believe the reddit thread I saw it from said it was in Amsterdam.
  12. Nick replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Photos
  13. Nick replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Photos
  14. Nick replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Photos
  15. Been listening to a lot of this band recently. Electric Guest. LOVE IT.
  16. You could still use this to set up a channel pretty much perfectly. And any issues you have you could just post asking Dat. Now that I've got it semi-figured out, I can probably provide some insight too if you have any basic issues.
  17. I think I got it okay now. Thanks Dat!
  18. Currently trying the default server location. If this doesn't work, I'll retest on the Own3d.tv server and see if that's any better. I'll keep you posted.
  19. Okay, so I'm running the bandwidth tester in Xsplit itself and it's always giving me the red signal no matter what I set the bitrate to. That shouldn't be happening right? I'll post the logs of the most recent Bandwidth Test at 1500kbps. Initializing connection to server.... Trying to stream maximum data rate of 1564 kbps... Initializing transmission to server... (100%) Average data rate during 1081 ms: 273 kbps... Average data rate during 2203 ms: 252 kbps... Average data rate during 2173 ms: 228 kbps... Average data rate during 2159 ms: 338 kbps... Average data rate during 2175 ms: 310 kbps... Average data rate during 2044 ms: 319 kbps... Average data rate during 2084 ms: 383 kbps... Average data rate during 1433 ms: 181 kbps... Average data rate during 2161 ms: 321 kbps... Average data rate during 2173 ms: 345 kbps... Average data rate during 1626 ms: 120 kbps... Average data rate during 2144 ms: 227 kbps... Average data rate during 2064 ms: 239 kbps... Average data rate during 2089 ms: 251 kbps... Average data rate during 2318 ms: 334 kbps... Done. Average data rate: 275 kbps. Dropped frames: 768 Your bandwidth to server is probably not sufficient. You can redo the test, but if the test consistently gives you a RED signal, you may consider lowering your combined audio bitrate and max video bitrate to below 1564 kbps. EDIT: I don't see why I can pull a speedtest of over 4MB/s but can't pull more than 300kbps on my Xsplit.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.