Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Nick

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nick

  1. Nick replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Photos
    Hand jobs are underwhelming. If that person is remembered for them, they must be really good.
  2. Man, I love Macklemore.
  3. Nick replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Photos
    Winter cycling on Lake Michigan.
  4. I've been on such a hip hop kick. I just love this song because I LOVE BAD BITCHES. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfenJUeKajw
  5. One of my favorite rappers. Very different than most nowadays.
  6. Nick replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Photos
    Handcuffed for life to Bowser.
  7. Nick replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Photos
    I watched that for waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too long. hahahahahaha
  8. Nick replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Photos
    The caption had me fucking dying. Bravo.
  9. I absolutely LOVE Regina Spektor. I have such a crush on her. Also, this is my early morning relaxing music.
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-qR3a41u4s
  11. Nick replied to PeeKnuckle's topic in Photos
    For real. She's got that, "THIS TASTES SALTY" look. AT LEAST PRETEND YOU LIKE IT.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.