Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Title

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Title

  1. Sorry you guys were subjected to that I thought it was just us.
  2. LOL! Was there much publicity of the wedding in the US?
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbyeHkvBEdU
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocxjEkkfe-M
  5. Oh well. Thats alright. I spent half an hour working out the reversed lyrics on this song last night. I need to get out more
  6. Were they there when I showed up?
  7. My sputnik account, empty as it is.
  8. I have one but I don't use it, the people there scare me to much Was going to post a link to it put the site seems broken =/
  9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5r08BfN-wY
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5r08BfN-wY I go to sputnik too
  11. Just saw the youtube still from the second video really doesn't do the song justice
  12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHe-C1sO9LM
  13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BUGYlE4EfY
  14. That was pretty good Does sound a lot like Atmosphere.
  15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyYh2BlSHOA
  16. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPuSJeVOw7I ... maybe I should do something instead of spamming my stuff into here.
  17. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwCwMIXVcTo

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.