Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Title

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Title

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5WkRuXYnoA
  2. I know how to pop that trunk.
  3. Listening through The Dead Weathers album "Horehound". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNIrZKIVHSc&feature=related
  4. I've been so busy lately I didn't even realise they put a new one out. I'm going through it on youtube now. I'll probably get it once I have the money. Sounds great so far. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahxu9IA8E4U&feature=related This intro is noice.
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhYT-7bzHis
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIp6VRnPBsM&feature=related Not normally into rap but this is pretty good.
  7. This band is from Perth, where I live. Check them out, they're pretty laid back.
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eHus6M7Gpk
  9. Is it bad that I like this song?
  10. lol!
  11. . That was cool, Tim. and sad. really sad.
  12. PK the Killer! Way, to drive, pk.
  13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8hhUAYYSVw Good cover.
  14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue09QQ92x5g Awesome song.
  15. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gmOizmkx7Ys

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.