Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PeeKnuckle

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PeeKnuckle

  1. I'm in MrsBadExample's Hot Dog clan. There's also a Gamercide Community made that you can join. Just search for it, admission is open. =]
  2. To our new St Pattys tradition!
  3. Sad that we lost him last year. He was quite the character. <3
  4. Marcus and Handsome Jack also appeared in the announcement trailer. I don't think it'll be the Jack we know and remember, though. In the trailer, he's a virtual representation.
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ee4bfu_t3c
  6. Would not order, no.
  7. I doubt the ones on FloppyJam would have any. It's just developers getting together to make one type of game within a set time limit.
  8. Yeah I saw those tweets earlier today. Tons of death threats from kiddies.
  9. Here's another clone, Flappy Ninja. Part of #FlappyJam http://www.flappyjam.com/
  10. In the meantime, you can all play Flappy Doge. http://www.dogetek.co/game/ God I hate myself for linking to anything "Doge".
  11. How to find Kentucky on a map
  12. Assassin! Of course, Kira! Wouldn't want anyone else doing it, man. <3

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.