Everything posted by PeeKnuckle
-
What are you listening to?
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- What are you listening to?
Our good buddy, Dillon Hodge's new group, Firekid https://soundcloud.com/firekidmusic/magic-mountain- [Review]Halo: The Master Chief Collection
World of Warcraft feel. Dailies, raids, etc.- The Odd and the Cool
Gotta calibrate it juuuuuust right.- The Annual Gamercide Giveaway Rules
Might be easiest to limit anyone outside of the U.S. to downloadable PC games. Unless a contributor is up to shipping outside of the U.S. Just know that it is not cheap.- The Annual Gamercide Giveaway Rules
Heya, Ban! How've you and the family been? <3- The Odd and the Cool
- What are you listening to?
- What are you listening to?
Been awhile since I listened to these kids crush TOOL- What are you listening to?
- What are you listening to?
- The Annual Gamercide Giveaway Rules
Hells to the yes.- The Annual Gamercide Giveaway Rules
Hype! I'll be PM'ing my contributions after the holidays. So glad we're doing it in January. With the amount of birthdays my family has in Nov and Dec, and Christmas, I am literally tapped out to the core. lol P.S. Kira, Kira, Kira. haha- Sony Not Feeling The Heat Of Microsoft's Xbox One Price Cut
I don't begrudge anyone for buying a console. I just don't see any reason at all for myself to get one.- Sony Not Feeling The Heat Of Microsoft's Xbox One Price Cut
Yep. I just can't see buying a console for one or a few console exclusive games. I refuse to enable these companies to keep doing not only console exclusives, but timed exclusives as well. Before I got my "smart" TV, I was only using my Xbox 360 to watch Netflix. I'm not about to throw down another $300+ for a future media viewer. Got a few already.- The Odd and the Cool
I re-posted it because yours wasn't showing up. Probably due to the link. Some sites don't like hotlinking and put safeguards in. Which is why I upload all mine to imgur.- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- What are you listening to?
FAITH NO FUCKING MORE!- What are you listening to?
- The Odd and the Cool
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- The Odd and the Cool