Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

ThermoNukePanda

Live Casters
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ThermoNukePanda

  1. Apparently some people are mad about the "fan service" in the game also (i.e. the extra bikini costumes)
  2. Pretty effing hilarious, right? I almost spit out my coffee this morning. And not only that..... what about that poop in the back with boobs!? A poop with boobs!!!?!
  3. Image shows for me..... I'll post again though.
  4. Best laxative advertisement..... EVER hahaha! This seriously ran in a newspaper over in Singapore supposedly!
  5. Holy hell..... this guy is lucky lol. lol @ PK. Is that even REAL?
  6. I'm not correcting you so don't take it that way!! I prefer to call them "current gen" consoles though since they're already here! lmao Snoochie Boochies!
  7. Yeah I saw this earlier and all I can say is that I have the weirdest boner right now.... So stoked for this game and I'm glad it's current-gen/PC only.
  8. Very interesting read Ms. Siren! Thanks for sharing! I always enjoy reading what you find/post.
  9. Yeah, pretty much they put a "hold" for the subscription amount on your card without actually charging it, say you have $10 on the card available you won't be able to play the game because it can't place the hold on it for the sub amount. Pretty stupid if you ask me.
  10. Figures they wouldn't give any other a region a price cut! Thanks for the info Siren.
  11. I'm all for having a whole slew of people sign up for the giveaway. What I'd like to see though is if people do return to the site that they at least try to be "active" and post things every now and then. I dislike people just showing up for stuff and then leaving again for another year. Just my two cents.
  12. Good review Spawn. Isn't it true the developers had to use some sort of camera tricks to make it so you can kind of see more of Link's body because it's a top down perspective so you're not just staring directly at his hat the whole game? Like they basically programmed him kind of sideways? *edit* Yup. http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/11/20/the-trick-behind-the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-between-worlds-top-down-view.aspx I'll have to look into this one. My 3DS is lonely after Fire Emblem.
  13. Spawn, you should definitely play The Last of Us. It was an amazing game, emotional, great graphics and took GOTY just about everywhere.
  14. Definitely Kira. I remember those days well. Of course not all of the games were amazing back then and quite a few were flops and/or extraordinarily simple. I still remember playing racing cars in Pole Position on the Atari with my older brother and my parents. *sighs*
  15. I agree absolutely with both of you (and Siren, I definitely would love to play this game too. Sounds super awesome!) The bean counters are pretty much what ruin everything. Take Mechwarrior Online for example (a game most of you know I play obsessively). I "founded" the game on Kickstarter and now close to 2 years later the game really isn't what it was originally pitched to be. Numerous times in "developer updates" and whatnot they've reference their "stakeholders" (monetary backers or whatever who pretty much financed the game and studio) and how they've had to pitch ideas off them that either get implemented or thrown away. A lot of what they originally intended has been thrown, because apparently these "stakeholders" don't feel like it would appeal to the mass market. Pretty much they have to this point turned it into a generic arcade shooter for the moment rather than a full blown giant stompy mech simulation game like it should be. But the problem with this, and for Warhorse, is that people don't want to finance speculation and maybes. They're looking for the next Call of Duty and a sense of "safeness". They're so out of touch. I just read an article also about how Capcom has been changing Resident Evil because the original market for the game now is in the late 30's-40's demographic and they keep wanting to attract new audiences. So in a nutshell they destroyed the whole premise of survival horror just to appeal to the casual kids crowd who need a bajillion weapons, unlimited ammo and non-stop everything going bang boom bang explodypants. Bah. I feel like I'm getting old.
  16. That last bit REALLY friggin makes me a sad panda. F2P MMO on an iPad? Ugh. I'm so sick of the flood of crappy mobile games. PC's have supposedly been "dying" for years now and yet there is a huge resurgence. Not only that, but the new next-gen consoles have literally taken common PC components to use as their core hardware making a greater synergy between the two. Fuck all these mysterious stakeholders who withhold investments from possibly quality new IPs. I don't want another Call of Doody LXXIV.
  17. I'm going to vote that it is DLC, but a new Batman game could be interesting.
  18. Hooray for Gamercide!
  19. I heard it was good Kev. I want to play it when I get my PS4
  20. This is pretty great news! Thanks Siren! I have GTA3 on my Galaxy S3 and I admit, while fun to play, the controls are kind of sketchy!
  21. Wait.... they didn't release PS4 in Japan yet? We got it first? Wow...
  22. That's a shame. The Crash Bandicoot games were actually pretty darn cool. :/
  23. I have no idea if this was intentional, but I loaded up FoxNews.com a second ago and this was on the front page. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! STUFF YO!!!! *edit* Aaaaaaand it's fixed now. I'm glad I screenshotted it for posterity haha.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.