Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

SegaCKY

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SegaCKY

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WwISRo04qo&feature=channel_video_title
  2. PK knows what I'm talking about...
  3. I went from not knowning a thing about this album yesterday, to falling in love with it today. This album is one of their best and I'm saying that only after having listened to through twice so far.
  4. It's a whole lot more than what I thought it was going to be. I'm digging it, alot...
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PITNYQtZWFE
  6. What's not to love, Nas is the king...
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7mf39Wygwc
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osfqHu_iQig
  9. It flew right under my radar, I'll give it a listen I'm sure, but I haven't really enjoyed a Beastie Boys album since Ill Communication. Hello Nasty and To the 5 Boroughs were alright I guess. The Mix-Up I never sat down and gave an honest listen to though.
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp8YlIZWsFE
  11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN9zMTAAwqQ
  12. These guys sound like Mercyfull Fate and I'm digging em. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6dy1FVo1Ck
  13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq-W-4Izjwc

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.