Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

SegaCKY

Member+
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SegaCKY

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joM9rTwXPx4&feature=youtu.be
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESFH1gNsARw&feature=youtu.be
  3. I guess thats what I get for living in the state, everwhere else it was known as Jet Set Radio...
  4. Why are they calling it Jet Set Radio, that was the sequel? Either way, I'm pumped to play throught it again in HD...
  5. Still my favorite animated film of all time, okay well next to Akira and Street Fighter it is...
  6. Tool's playing a show tomorrow night in ATL, tickets sold out in the first 5 mins, so I wont be getting to see them...
  7. Sage use to be the s***...
  8. Oh good lord, what a mess... its not as bad as back when they had Gary Cherone though.
  9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPtUbI4uvow
  10. I'm in love
  11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYzlMCNOE64

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.