Everything posted by SegaCKY
-
What are you listening to?
- What are you listening to?
- What are you listening to?
- What are you listening to?
- What are you listening to?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WwISRo04qo&feature=channel_video_title- What are you listening to?
PK knows what I'm talking about...- What are you listening to?
I went from not knowning a thing about this album yesterday, to falling in love with it today. This album is one of their best and I'm saying that only after having listened to through twice so far.- What are you listening to?
It's a whole lot more than what I thought it was going to be. I'm digging it, alot...- What are you listening to?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PITNYQtZWFE- What are you listening to?
- What are you listening to?
What's not to love, Nas is the king...- What are you listening to?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7mf39Wygwc- What are you listening to?
- What are you listening to?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osfqHu_iQig- What are you listening to?
- What are you listening to?
It flew right under my radar, I'll give it a listen I'm sure, but I haven't really enjoyed a Beastie Boys album since Ill Communication. Hello Nasty and To the 5 Boroughs were alright I guess. The Mix-Up I never sat down and gave an honest listen to though.- What are you listening to?
- What are you listening to?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp8YlIZWsFE- What are you listening to?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN9zMTAAwqQ- What are you listening to?
- What are you listening to?
- What are you listening to?
These guys sound like Mercyfull Fate and I'm digging em. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6dy1FVo1Ck- What are you listening to?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq-W-4Izjwc- What are you listening to?
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- What are you listening to?