September 4, 201412 yr Author comment_84977 Yeah but the stock drive in the PS3 was a whole other beast than the stock in the PS4. I'm just going by test information that was provided by a few websites regarding the stock PS4 vs the options out there. To me, the gain on the hybrid 1TB vs the drive I bought was pretty negligible. Stock PS3 vs a Hybrid? Absofriggin yes. Report
September 15, 201412 yr comment_85044 Upgraded mine to a 1.5tb about a week ago. Pretty easy, but a pain to re-install all my games. Report
September 17, 201412 yr Author comment_85062 Upgraded mine to a 1.5tb about a week ago. Pretty easy, but a pain to re-install all my games. Yeah, having to redownload everything again sucks. Report
September 22, 201412 yr comment_85100 Hybrid is probably the way to go. Considering the price of even a 500gb ssd. Compared to the original drive I would say a hybrid is top notch. Of course, I still need to buy a PS4 first to know. Sadly, a gtx 980 is in my future first. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.