June 19, 201412 yr comment_84138 June 19, 2014 - The annual Steam Summer Sale is on, and this year marks the introduction of the Steam Summer Adventure. Offered for free, the Summer Adventure offers the chance to earn in-game items, community rewards, and even free games by collecting Summer Adventure Trading Cards. Meanwhile the Sale, which runs for the next 10 days, offers massive savings on more than 3,000 games and software products from the Steam catalog. New information on both the Adventure and the Sale will be revealed throughout the event via the following pages: Adventurehttp://store.steampowered.com/promotion/summer2014faq/ Sale http://store.steampowered.com/ Report
June 20, 201412 yr comment_84143 Woo, it randomly put me on the Red team that seems to be perpetually last. Not that I much care, or will participate in the event much. I'm only likely going to get a few games this sale. I've saled so hard in the past that most of the games that I would have wanted that go on sale, I already have, like the last couple years' sales. Report
June 20, 201412 yr comment_84144 Woo, it randomly put me on the Red team that seems to be perpetually last. Not that I much care, or will participate in the event much. I'm only likely going to get a few games this sale. I've saled so hard in the past that most of the games that I would have wanted that go on sale, I already have, like the last couple years' sales. Yeah, I have WAAAYYYY too many games and don't think I'll find much that I want to buy this year lol. Damn you Gabe. Report
June 20, 201412 yr comment_84145 Bah... unless a game i wanted comes on sale, i don't think I'll buy. ANd even so, i recently bought a bundle that came with BL2 and BIoshock infinity.Have Arkham city & origiins to play thourgh... Just got too much. Report
June 20, 201412 yr comment_84148 Haha. Amen to that GG. Lol so fucking true. Also, Humble Weekly has a cool sale on strategy games today. I'm kind of more interested in that at the moment. Haven't seen anything mindblowing on Steam so far yet. Report
June 21, 201412 yr comment_84150 Annnnnnd i got suckered in getting Assassin's creed 4 for 20$. Report
June 22, 201412 yr comment_84153 The Bioshock Infinite DLC bundle for $10, which had both Burial at Sea episodes, was the first one that got me this time. Report
June 22, 201412 yr comment_84154 The Bioshock Infinite DLC bundle for $10, which had both Burial at Sea episodes, was the first one that got me this time. There was a bundle somewhere else last week with the retail Bio Infinite, retail BL2 and Civ5 for 10$. Report
June 22, 201412 yr comment_84155 There was a bundle somewhere else last week with the retail Bio Infinite, retail BL2 and Civ5 for 10$. Already had all those and it was just the DLC I needed. Report
June 22, 201412 yr comment_84156 15$ on Skyrim + all worthy expansions on BL2...... stea.. why u hate me. Report
June 23, 201412 yr comment_84158 Hmmm.... Really looking at Planetary Annihilation at the moment. Didn't ever want to pay full price, plus it's still kind of in Beta but I'm trying to resist! Haven't bought anything yet. *EDIT* Nope, succumbed. I ended up buying a 2-copy of that 7 Days to Die game lol. I've been into Terraria a lot lately on my Vita with the whole exploring and crafting and stuff and figured what the hell because it was on sale. Report
June 23, 201412 yr comment_84159 "I'll only buy a few games this steam sale." -Said no one ever. Report
June 24, 201412 yr comment_84161 If anybody is looking for any last minute gift ideas, FTL is on sale. <whistles and walks away> lolI can't buy anything....I can't....It's how it starts with me!!!! Report
June 29, 201412 yr comment_84184 So my last buy of the sale is dark souls 2. I'm gona hate my life. Report
June 30, 201412 yr comment_84187 Welp, my haul is7 Days to DieBit. Trip. FluxBatman Arkham Origins BlackgateCastle Crashers + DLCBattleblock TheaterSpace EngineersCloudbuiltDefy GravityRetro/GradeLYNEOmikron: The Nomad SoulrealMyst: Masterpiece EditionCyan Complete PackTrain Simulator 2014PS Purple team for life Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.