July 26, 201412 yr comment_84471 So, you guys still enjoying this? I don't really have any idea how it plays, and it will be a while before PC release anyway. Just curious. Report
July 26, 201412 yr comment_84481 I've watched a lot of streams for it and still have not seen the loot that's been talked about. Plenty of chests to open, but it's just currency or whatever. Several things in it remind me of Halo, too. I'd say it's a mix of Mass Effect and Halo. Still don't see the Borderlands influence, though. Report
July 27, 201412 yr comment_84508 Loot isnt in every chest. Drops from enemies more often and is reward for certain story modes and events. Report
July 27, 201412 yr comment_84512 Well, looks like I got a little less than a year to wait then. March 2015 for PC so the rumors say. Report
July 28, 201412 yr comment_84513 It's Halo meets a very low drop rate Borderlands, with a Mass Effect chaser. In all honesty, it's fun but not something super amazing and new. The hub world reminds me of Knights of the Old Republic a bit. I dunno. I'll end up buying it but I have a sickness and buy everything. lol Report
July 29, 201412 yr comment_84517 In Borderlands, even lowly trash mobs drop their weapons or something when they die. I'm starting to doubt that I've seen any weapons drop from any mobs from the several streams of the game that I've watched. Report
July 29, 201412 yr comment_84520 Ive gotten several myself. Not to mention thats where most of the encriptions drop from. Report
July 29, 201412 yr comment_84523 Is that Destiny's currency? I watch people open these chest things, but never see anything in them. Report
July 29, 201412 yr comment_84528 Currency is Glimmer. Kinda glowing blue cubes. Encryptions are like schematics you turn into a guy to get the gear the schematic was for. Report
July 29, 201412 yr comment_84530 Anytime bro. Its one of those games that have very varried responses. Report
July 30, 201412 yr Author comment_84541 I have to admit, I really enjoy the game myself. I'd almost have to say it's Halo, meets Borderlands, meets Mass Effect, meets an MMO (with the dungeons and bosses and mechanics for the fights). Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.