July 9, 201016 yr comment_13208 Hey guys, I managed to take advantage of the 8x XP weekend and got my rank to fifty. Right now I need to get waves 1 - 40 on Memorial, and waves 1 - 50 on Nowhere. I'm on vacation right now, so pretty much any time will work. Well, I have a dentist appointment at 3:30 today, but other than that, I'm good to go any time.Help a brother out? Report
July 9, 201016 yr comment_13210 No can do .. nothing connected .. plus I suck at making it that far in Horde. Accept mediocrity and you'll always be satisfied! Report
July 9, 201016 yr comment_13211 I'd help you right now, but my friend is over and he's taken over my Xbox..for now. You know I'll help you out when I've got it to myself, though. Report
July 9, 201016 yr comment_13222 Hey Pogre, will you be on later tonight? Like around 5 or 7? I can't get on Xbox right now, I got some things I need to take care of, but I'm free tonight. Report
July 9, 201016 yr Author comment_13224 Cool beans guys. I just got some of it done with Em and MWB. There's still plenty to go though. I'll be good for the rest of the day after my dentist appointment.l hate going to the dentist. Report
July 10, 201016 yr comment_13263 when i first saw this i thought it was WoW related... but then.. i noticed the 360 section. Report
July 10, 201016 yr comment_13264 when i first saw this i thought it was WoW related... but then.. i noticed the 360 section.Should have been gametime section, but Pogre's getting on in years. Report
July 10, 201016 yr comment_13270 *********, porge.....i told you to consult with me before you inviited folks to a game on my behalf..... Report
July 10, 201016 yr Author comment_13284 Ha! Figured out how to move it. Now that it's in the "proper" area, I shall bump. I still need waves 1 - 50 on Nowhere. Anyone interested? Report
July 10, 201016 yr comment_13300 My son borrowed half of my library of games when he got his own 360. Gears 2 was part of that half.Sorry, man. Report
July 10, 201016 yr Author comment_13301 That's cool PK. Em is always up for it. I think I can round up enough folks to finish this off. That being said, anyone interested, post here. I figure it's doable with three, but four or five would be perfect. Report
July 11, 201016 yr comment_13306 You guys doing this sometime later? I'd love to play some Horde with you guys. Report
July 11, 201016 yr comment_13308 You guys doing this sometime later? I'd love to play some Horde with you guys.Liar! Report
July 11, 201016 yr Author comment_13309 I just got up from a nap, so I'm ready to roll whenever you guys are. I figure we'll need at least three. Four or five would be ideal. Report
July 11, 201016 yr comment_13311 I still gotta pass .. this furniture / cord clean up is taking much longer than I thought .. and Tam still mad at me so she wont help. .. siiiiiiiggggghhh .. I'll be fighting Horde's alright .. but horde's of dust bunnies!!! ... yuck yuck .. comedy! Report
July 11, 201016 yr Author comment_13319 Mission accomplished! Thenks Em, EE, Bogey and Scratch! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.