July 11, 201016 yr comment_13367 This is the best i could do, im not a very artistic guy.Its Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin. Report
July 11, 201016 yr Author comment_13369 This is the best i could do, im not a very artistic guy.Well it turned out awesome. Only missing his little X cheek scar.And LOL at Mandy's Super Special Mario Bros. upgrade. Report
July 11, 201016 yr comment_13372 and now for my first fsjal serial today is part one... a three panel segment. Report
July 11, 201016 yr comment_13380 Well it turned out awesome. Only missing his little X cheek scar.Yeah, i don't know how i missed that, its one of his most important attributes. Report
July 12, 201016 yr comment_13443 the next two panels in part two..... also went directly with template instead of freehand Report
July 14, 201016 yr Author comment_13665 I call it, Peter Griffin.Welcome. And, for the future, your first post should be an intro thread here: http://www.gamercide...ers-post-here/.Oh wait... too late. But yeah, you can still make one, go introduce yourself first, nub! Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13666 Welcome. And, for the future, your first post should be an intro thread here: http://www.gamercide...ers-post-here/.Oh wait... too late. But yeah, you can still make one, go introduce yourself first, nub! New Users Post Here We recommend posting here first, but it's completely up to you.l2 read there baddie Report
July 14, 201016 yr Author comment_13667 Welcome. And, for the future, your first post should [i.e. not "has to"] be an intro thread here: http://www.gamercide...ers-post-here/.New Users Post Here We recommend posting here first, but it's completely up to you.l2 read there baddie SEMANTICS FIGHT!!! lolIt's preferrable, just so we know it's not just some random guy joining just for a contest or some such nonsense. PK knows him though. He's a JTV Mod at Fatalshott's channel. Welcome again, and I hope I'm not offending you, Vocals.I just dun like new people(kidding ) Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13670 This is such an artistic thread. It gives me inspiration. Here's Trent Reznor. An awesome artist. Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13688 SEMANTICS FIGHT!!! lolIt's preferrable, just so we know it's not just some random guy joining just for a contest or some such nonsense. PK knows him though. He's a JTV Mod at Fatalshott's channel. Welcome again, and I hope I'm not offending you, Vocals.I just dun like new people(kidding )Well what If I told you I am a random person joining for a contests. Dun dun dun.........[i am joking btw.] Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.