July 9, 201016 yr comment_13162 Want to win a $5 XBLA game? All you have to do is make your own fsjal. It can be done with paint, photoshop, hand drawn (with or without drawing on a printed out template), whatever. Just please do not find one someone else made on the internet and post it (there are literally hundreds), as that would beat the whole purpose of the contest! I guess you can put your name into the image to help verify it's authenticity.Don't know what fsjal is? It's a meme involving a funny looking character that has practically become the My Little Pony of the internet.You can find out all you need to know about it, as well as some examples, here: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/fsjalHere is a template:Basically, all you have to do is change it into something else (can be a recognizable character or your own creation) while roughly maintaining the general shape (the hands, eyes, mouth, etc.)The winner will be randomly chosen from all entries. The contest will end in one week, on Thursday, July 15th.Side note: of the $5 XBLA games available on Amazon, I recommend Small Arms, it's like fun little XBLA version of Super Smash Bros. Report
July 9, 201016 yr comment_13167 ^^Lmao yours is awesome, mine kinda blows. Its supposed to be a graffiti artist wearing a ski mask...it didn't exactly work. Report
July 9, 201016 yr comment_13201 I have to admit though, Mandy wins this one without a doubt. I laughed when I saw her entry. Report
July 9, 201016 yr Author comment_13215 I have to admit though, Mandy wins this one without a doubt. I laughed when I saw her entry.LOL yes! And you like how I stole your contest idea of exploiting people to make a quick meme for me? lolAnd Mandy's was worth a good lol, but my hair is not that red, it's strawberry blonde! I'm not a soulless ginger! lolAlso, don't worry about other entries. The entries will not be judged. The winner will be chosen randomly from all entries. So please, make me some lolworthy fsjal's. Report
July 9, 201016 yr Author comment_13247 I don't... even know what's going on with yours, Dat. But it is somehow awesome. lol Report
July 9, 201016 yr comment_13254 I don't... even know what's going on with yours, Dat. But it is somehow awesome. lolYeah... I know. You should have been around me when I was younger and my imagination was really off the wall. lol Report
July 10, 201016 yr comment_13291 @PK, That's awesome lol. Great idea for a contest, Kevin, I would attempt to make one, but I would probably suck at it. Report
July 10, 201016 yr comment_13298 @PK, That's awesome lol. Great idea for a contest, Kevin, I would attempt to make one, but I would probably suck at it. Literally took me less than 10 minutes in MSPaint. If I can do it, you definitely can. Give 'er a go! Report
July 11, 201016 yr Author comment_13303 Well, LGWyant, the point of fsjal is that you use the template and make it into something else. You have to use at least some part of the template. You're still entered though, because I fixed it for you. EDIT: Here, this took me about 5-10 minutes to make in MS Paint, they're really not that hard. Elite, you should definitely try making one. They're super easy. Report
July 11, 201016 yr comment_13325 See, that's pretty good. Now I'm gonna have to spend a few minutes making a really good one too ;p Report
July 11, 201016 yr Author comment_13328 See, I knew you could do it, Elite. A little fancier than a normal fsjal, but it looks pretty good. I think after the contest ends, maybe I'll keep the thread open and have a mod rename it, and keep it as the fsjal thread. Just to post fsjals. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.