January 18, 201412 yr comment_82102 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJwpaVwOaHM Thanks to my friend Derpish for showing this to me. Report
January 18, 201412 yr comment_82113 Epic. Morrowind is still one of the best Elder Scrolls games. Report
January 18, 201412 yr comment_82117 Please Please Please let this get finished. Pretty damn amazing and ambitious. Report
January 18, 201412 yr Author comment_82120 They're moving along quite well now. In the beginning there wasn't that many people helping with it. Now they have 100's. So friggin' pumped about this! Report
January 20, 201412 yr comment_82145 I'm really happy Bethesda hasn't hit them with a cease and desist or anything yet. This looks awesome, can't wait to get my hands on it! Report
January 27, 201412 yr comment_82254 I'm really happy Bethesda hasn't hit them with a cease and desist or anything yet. This looks awesome, can't wait to get my hands on it!When its released to the public is when Bethesda will take notice if they are going to at all. Hopefully not though. Report
January 27, 201412 yr comment_82258 I will it with every fiber of my being for it to not be a repeat of this,http://www.opcoder.com/projects/chrono/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrono_ResurrectionThe universe MUST bend to my whims, i will accept no less on this issue. Report
January 27, 201412 yr comment_82260 I think Bethesda will leave them alone as long as they're not trying to sell it. Report
February 18, 201412 yr comment_82910 I don't know, Bethesda can be assholes too. Look what they did to Interplay and Notch. I really hope this comes to life, it'll be amazing! Report
April 18, 201412 yr Author comment_83682 HnNnnngGgGgg!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT0wo3q3HXc Report
May 17, 201412 yr comment_83819 Man oh man. Obviously got a long way to go, but I can wait as long as it take if they can just finish it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.