September 18, 201313 yr comment_80058 Well, I literally just started. The game looks great, and the fighting seems smooth. Right off the bar I can't get used to the driving. Maybe it was just that white car you repo, but the handling felt very Arcady. Not to mention, you can flip it back on its wheels just by moving back and forth. Lol and not the rocking like 4. Literally held left and it flipped over. Still, so far so fun. Oh yeah. Also, who the hell wrote the weed parts? Fucking go thrrough the trouble to have real gangsters voice act and depict weed like that? Fucking rediculous.And side note. Anywhere off mission quick saves. Awesome. Report
September 18, 201313 yr comment_80059 GTA V + WEED = GREEN VISION AND EASY AGITATION Good job, R*. lol Report
September 18, 201313 yr comment_80073 Been playing alot tonight. I agree the driving is hard to get used to at first. I think that white car just does not handle well. I have had much better experience driving other vehicles though. I feel like I am getting the hang of it now. Overall right from the get go this game just feels epic. So much fun. Finally, a game really worth your money. I get hyped by games sometimes but this game feels like a whole new level of polish and refinement. After playing it a bit there is no way I could hold out for next gen or PC. Report
September 18, 201313 yr comment_80075 The PC version is already up as placeholders on European sites like Amazon. And quickly removed. lol http://www.amazon.co.uk/Grand-Theft-Auto-PC-DVD/dp/B0062KJ256 Report
September 18, 201313 yr comment_80076 Here it is on French Amazonhttp://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B006ISA6VQ/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1642&creative=19458&creativeASIN=B006ISA6VQ&linkCode=as2&tag=dlcomparef-21 Report
September 18, 201313 yr comment_80077 I agree Vec, worth getting now. I'm pretty damn impressed by what they squeezed out of these consoles. As of yet, I haven't had one of the real sluggish frame drops like 4. When it does release for PC, I won't have any problem buying it again. Without a doubt, I'll have my money's worth out of even two copies. Report
September 18, 201313 yr comment_80082 I agree Vec, worth getting now. I'm pretty damn impressed by what they squeezed out of these consoles. As of yet, I haven't had one of the real sluggish frame drops like 4.When it does release for PC, I won't have any problem buying it again. Without a doubt, I'll have my money's worth out of even two copies.Yeah its 10x better than GTA IV for me. I had my doubts with the three protagonists but this is one of those rare games where the wait would be painful. I almost feel like this game could spoil future purchases for me. The effort Rockstar put into this is immediately apparent to a point where you ask yourself "Why would I want anything less than this level for my hard earned $60?". I know I could be overdoing it a bit but that is how I feel right now lol. Report
September 18, 201313 yr comment_80083 I should get it for 360 too haha. I might if that is where everyone is playing online. If I did I would have to figure out a way to have Live for a little bit but not a full renewal. Not interested too much in that. We will see but I am pretty happy with the PS3 version. Report
September 18, 201313 yr comment_80091 Small piece of advice - When online is available don't get into a plane if its being piloted by Dat, and he's drunk Report
September 20, 201313 yr comment_80118 GTA: V. Get That Ass: Virgin— mike wiebe (@mikewiebe) September 19, 2013 Report
September 20, 201313 yr comment_80131 Small piece of advice - When online is available don't get into a plane if its being piloted by Dat, and he's drunk . Planes are fine. It's the helicopters you need to worry about. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.