August 24, 201313 yr comment_79515 Hey everyone. So guess this is where I introduce myself, well been gaming since I was little back in the Atari/NES days (8-bit graphics were awesome back then). Go to college full-time, im pretty laid back. I'm pretty open and laid back and live as carefree as I can which is not often. So yea guess that's it. Hope to game with you guys sometime and be part of this community. ~Squishypride Report
August 24, 201313 yr comment_79518 Squishypride welcome to gamercide..... im new to this forum as well. But im going to attack you with the first question...... this is your own opinion but what are your top three favorite games... can be any from past to present... Report
August 24, 201313 yr comment_79520 Squish i'm going to let you in on a secret...WELCOME. That may be a bad secret but still...tell no one. Report
August 25, 201313 yr Author comment_79544 Thanks for the warm welcome! To answer kspaz06 question to my top 3 favorite games that's really hard to peg. However if I must have 3 then it will be Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana and finally Clock Tower 3. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.