July 13, 201313 yr comment_78447 I. CAN'T. KEEP. UP. I had $200 in my Steam wallet and it's already gone already on day 2. WTF? Report
July 13, 201313 yr comment_78448 I already gave up on my "I'm only getting these games" thing. I bought Chivalry, really fun, like a more arcadey mount and blade. Report
July 13, 201313 yr comment_78449 Today's dailyTomb Raider 12.49 (75%)Witcher 2 4.99 (75%)Borderlands 2 10.19 (66%)Stardrive 10.19 (66%)Resident Evil 6 19.99 (50%)Heroes of Might and Magic VI 10.19 (66%)Mars War Logs 9.99 (50%)RPG Maker VX Ace 23.79 (66%)Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 5.09 (66%)Age of Empires 2 HD edition 9.99 (50%) Report
July 13, 201313 yr comment_78450 Also, if your into some nostalgia, the complete tomb raider pack of all games is only 17.49. If you just want them individually, the oldest ones are all 62 cents, and the ones from this past console generation are 80 cents - 1.74 Report
July 13, 201313 yr comment_78452 Got all the single player dlc for tomb raider for about 3 bucks. Usually don't get weapons packs and outfits, but hell, all the stuff was cheaper than my lunch. lol Report
July 14, 201313 yr comment_78459 Today's dealsKerbal Space Program 13.79 (40%)Total War Shogun 2 7.49 (75%)Remember Me 29.99 (40%)Fallout New Vegas 2.49 (75%)Hitman Absolution 6.24 (75%)The Sims 3 14.99 (50%)Portal 2 4.99 (75%)Sanctum 2 7.49 (50%)Arma 2 4.41 (66%)Eador Masters of the Broken World 11.99 (40%)It should be of note, you can get the complete editions with all DLC of New Vegas and Fallout 3 for just 5 dollars each. Otherwise, I would recommend Hitman Absolution(it's no blood money but I still enjoyed it) and Kerbal Space Program. Report
July 14, 201313 yr comment_78460 *sigh* I haven't finished or even played most of the games I own on steam. I don't understand why I keep buying more. Damn steam. Report
July 14, 201313 yr comment_78465 The Sims 3 is only $5 on Origin if you want it even cheaper. It's like the only thing on sale for origin right now. lol Report
July 15, 201313 yr comment_78481 Today we have...Reus 4.99 (50%)Killing Floor 3.99 (80%)Max Payne 3 9.99 (75%)Terraria 2.49 (75%)Dishonored 10.19 (66%)Castle Crasher 3.74 (75%)Wargame: Airland Battle 19.99 (50%)Dawn of War 2: Retribution 7.49 (75%)Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion 9.99 (75%)Killing Floor is a pretty good game, though I dislike how the devs have been handling DLC lately(used to be free weapons and maps with just costumes as paid DLC, now they started charging for new weapons). Get Dishonored if you haven't already. Report
July 15, 201313 yr Author comment_78482 I already gave up on my "I'm only getting these games" thing. I bought Chivalry, really fun, like a more arcadey mount and blade. Best decision!!! Knight + Dildo of Death = WIN! I love that game. The melee is just so...... satisfying (best word I can come up with) Report
July 15, 201313 yr Author comment_78485 Any game that has a battle cry button is fine by me. Yeah, I'm THAT guy who spams that button constantly while running into battle listening to disco music lol. Report
July 16, 201313 yr comment_78513 TodayFootball Manager 2013 9.99 (75%)Alan Wake 2.99 (90%)Crysis 2 Maximum Edition 8.99 (70%)Orcs Must Die 2 3.74 (75%)DmC Devil May Cry 24.99 (50%)Sleeping Dogs 6.24 (75%)Mark of the Ninja 3.74 (75%)System Shock 2 2.49 (75%)Rising Storm 9.99 (50%)The Secret World 14.99 (50%)If you somehow don't own Alan Wake yet, BUY IT, BUY IT NOW. Report
July 17, 201313 yr comment_78521 Pretty much spot on with how I feel after ~20 games and a lot of DLC purchased... Report
July 17, 201313 yr comment_78541 Dead Island Riptide 19.99 (50%)Evoland 4.99 (50%)Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition 7.49 (75%)GTA4 4.99 (75%)Ace of Spades 2.49 (75%)Batman Arkham City GOTY 7.49 (75%)Deux Ex: Human Revolution 2.99 (85%)Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition 5.99 (80%)Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes 13.59 (66%)Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword 2.49 (75%)Lots of good deals today Report
July 18, 201313 yr comment_78578 Torchlight 2 4.99 (75%)Magicka 2.49 (75%)Sim City 4 5.99 (70%)Euro Truck Simulator 2 9.99 (75%)Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 19.99 (50%)Far Cry 3 23.99 (40%)XCOM Enemy Unknown 9.99 (75%)Infestation: Survivor Stories 3.74 (75%)Garry's Mod 2.49 (75%)Van Helsing 7.49 (50%)Just a warning, Infestation is actually War Z, which is on borderline scam territory. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.