July 11, 201313 yr comment_78386 It sounds like it will be today, plus TF2 just got updated yesterday with a ton of new summer crates. It took so long I spent most of my money I set aside already... Report
July 11, 201313 yr comment_78388 I assume in like an hour since the deal of the day ends then. Report
July 11, 201313 yr comment_78397 Can't see it either yet, but if you look on your wishlist on your profile you can see some of the sales. Report
July 11, 201313 yr comment_78398 Seems they are pimping the trading card stuff hard, most of the games on the front page for sale had cards. Report
July 11, 201313 yr comment_78399 Welp I own everything that was on my wishlist, and the store server says its down, So im sad. Report
July 11, 201313 yr comment_78400 I'm mainly waiting to see if RE revelations is on sale at all, and if sanctum 2 goes a little lower. Report
July 11, 201313 yr Author comment_78401 Bwahahaha.... relevant. I was going to post this myself. Love this Gif Report
July 11, 201313 yr comment_78403 Yeah, its beginning to stabilize now. So far bought Antichamber and Another World 20th Anniversary Edition. Report
July 12, 201313 yr comment_78414 Arrrggggggh Dark Souls for 7.49....I never did get that DLC..........sold. Report
July 12, 201313 yr comment_78428 Today's Daily Deals are....Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 75% 6.24CoD Black Ops 2 50% 29.99Fez 50% 4.99The Walking Dead 75% 6.24Surgeon Simulator 2013 66% 3.39FTL: Faster Than Light 75% 2.49Darksiders 2 80% 9.99Just Cause 2 80% 2.99Anno 2070 50% 14.99Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 85% 4.49If you haven't played FTL or The Walking Dead BUY THEM NOW Report
July 12, 201313 yr Author comment_78429 Same w/ JC2.... the multiplayer mod alone is worth the three bucks. Report
July 12, 201313 yr comment_78433 I kind of hate steam trading cards now...they just keep adding more games, faster than I can boot them up and let them idle to get the cards. Report
July 12, 201313 yr comment_78434 Can't say I care about the cards at all. I did buy Fez today. Once again I'll be out of town for part of the Sale. Use to be a good thing, but now I'm cursed by the mobile app. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.