Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Ship - I want to play this with you guys. When we're drunk.

Featured Replies

See topic title.

 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/2400/

 

 

A friend of mine was playing it at his house, so I watched him with about 6 friends - all drunk as hell - playing it... oh my god it was so fucking funny.

It's basically like Trouble in Terrorist Town but classy and the 1920's.

 

Then I just imagined the Gamercide crew playing this, and mental chaos ensued. 

  • Replies 57
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If people get this, I'd be willing to get this. 

I had alot of fun with The Ship, me and like 8 friends all hopped into a game and spent 3 and a half hours playing.

When i bought I got 2 extra copies of it for free, and apparently if you give that to someone there is a small chance they get a free copy as well.

That was how it was when i bought it anyway, if it has changed I don't know, but the one copy I got ended up having 4 people get the game(including me).

 

Apparently its buy 1 get 2 free, those 2 free both give 1 extra free, so buying the 1 game gets 5 copies total.

Edited by Sholtz

If you jump on and purchase this, I can also purchase this to hand out more. 

 

Unless we have 5 or less people interested. 

So it's a little bit like Assassin's Creed's multiplayer?  I might be interested in joining.  I can Paypal for the copy at whatever fraction of the purchase price one copy would be.

  • Author

Add me on Steam - I bought it this morning LG. MsBadExample (shows up as Slightly Irritated Lumberjack)

Got the two free copies to hand out, and then each of you SHOULD be able to give out one gift copy.

 

Kev's got the other one to hand out, since I already got him on Steam.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.