Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Ship - I want to play this with you guys. When we're drunk.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 57
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly, I can only play on Saturday nights. If I can manage to get one, I'd be down to play tonight. 

Go ahead and give it to fap GG, i'll probly just buy it so we have another couple copies... Make it easier to have more games.

I can't play tonight. If Kev handed his out, I'ma gonna need to wait a good while to buy mine. Unexpected bills and whatnot. 

I will be on vacation for the next week. Saturday to Saturday but that means I can probably play Saturday night next weekend if anyone is around. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.