April 13, 201016 yr comment_3201 Haha. Is that David Thorne? Kinda looks like him/seems like something he'd do. Report
April 14, 201016 yr comment_3205 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP0sHfgkbSg&feature=player_embedded Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3481 Japanese Star Wars figures.... as imagined if it were a samurai movie! Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3516 Japanese Star Wars figures.... as imagined if it were a samurai movie!Do want! LOL Do they have ones for the villains as well? A Darth Vader samurai would look awesome, and some storm troopers. And Obi-Wan looks badass. Report
April 17, 201016 yr comment_3973 Oh, I don't know where I originally found the pictures, They're in my photobucket album Report
April 17, 201016 yr comment_4139 Jesus Peen. LoL Yes, this is a real crucifix. No, it's not SUPPOSED to be a giant peener on Jesus's stomach, but by god it sure looks like one. Report
April 17, 201016 yr comment_4140 Do want! LOL Do they have ones for the villains as well? A Darth Vader samurai would look awesome, and some storm troopers. And Obi-Wan looks badass.Yeah, Obi-Wan looks pretty good, but quite honestly I think the "coolest" looking one is definitely Han. Chewbacca looks stupid. LoL And so does C3PO. Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4598 REALLY!? "Robert Cop 3"? I don't know what's worse. That, or Darth Vader on a motorcycle. LoL Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now