Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Sajam's Youtube

Featured Replies

I could decide between here and gamestreams, but I decided to post this here. My youtube channel is now up, and so is my first video :D. If you guys like it/dislike it feel free to let me know.

Sajam's youtube

Also: Since I know a lot of you Gamercide guys have computer mics and Skype, if you guys have a game I have and want to commentate on some gameplay just let me know. (Bogeh, I might need to get on teh Haloz :D)

Hope you guys enjoy and thanks for watching :).

**** YEAH! Good ****, man. I'd say you have only 1 guest commentator whenever you do guest commentators. Skype doesn't allow 3 way video sharing, as you know. 

  • Author

Pretty cool man. What software are you using to capture?

The software that came with my capture card. It's pretty simple to use so I like it :)

  • Author

Awesome channel, awesome game, everythings just brimming with awesome!

That reminds me, one day I might need to bust out GoW :)

  • Author

I reel with excitement, bro. Ever gonna start a stream?

If I can figure out how, then yeah lol. I'll have to ask Dat someday, because he's pretty good with that stuff.

Got a few clips tonight. I couldn't get any of my other CoD stuff to work but now I have a few good things to put up tomorrow :).

If I can figure out how, then yeah lol. I'll have to ask Dat someday, because he's pretty good with that stuff.

Got a few clips tonight. I couldn't get any of my other CoD stuff to work but now I have a few good things to put up tomorrow :).

This is the software that I am using.

http://www.hmelyoff.com/index.php?section=22

Dat or I could walk you through it (even thought he would probably do a better job. lol).

  • Author

This is the software that I am using.

http://www.hmelyoff.....php?section=22

Dat or I could walk you through it (even thought he would probably do a better job. lol).

Alright, thanks. Either one of you would be fine to help me, I'm sure :).

I'm uploading another video right now. I'll post a link when it's done.

  • Author

I may or may not have a video of an 11 year old offering me money to join his sniper team :).

Should have another nightly clips and commentary up tomorrow morning for you guys :).

  • 2 weeks later...

I may or may not have a video of an 11 year old offering me money to join his sniper team :).

Should have another nightly clips and commentary up tomorrow morning for you guys :).

That kid was awesome.

  • Author

G18 S&D Gameplay/Commentary:

Also putting up a bunch of Super Street Fighter 4 matches up that I played earlier today. Will post when up.

  • Author

Uploaded 1 of 6 SSf4 matches.

Also should have some Blacklight: Tango Down gameplay up tomorrow.

  • Author

Cool videos, and if you can record video you can stream just as easily.

I need to do that.

I just never got around to figuring out how.

Sajam, I can get a Skype account on my iPhone so I can play and commentate with you. Just let me know what you wanna do and when.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

SSF4 matches up. That's the first one of 6, but I only have 3 up right now. Videos in HD now also :).

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

New videos up:

CoD 12-1 S&D:

Series of 3 SSF4 matches against Gamercide's own Brad:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.