April 19, 201313 yr Author comment_75074 I havent played MK since Super Nintendo...lol. Im gona stick with just may need a few control pads Report
April 20, 201313 yr comment_75110 Don't feel bad Irish. I can't begin to explain to you how fail I am at fighting games. If there isn't a good cheese it character with three button combos I'm done. Report
April 20, 201313 yr Author comment_75150 I got my ass housed by my 10yr old this morn....ive hit an all time low Report
April 21, 201313 yr comment_75205 Good job. Add me up and we can rock sometime. I'm decent with Bats and Joker. Report
April 22, 201313 yr comment_75230 I'll definitely add you when I get a chance. I'm trying to change my name on PSN but it doesn't give me ANY option to change my profile name that I know of. I don't want to be "CoyAndChris" anymore on there but I don't think I have any option other than to create a whole new account (which will piss me off considering it's tied to my Vita as well and I don't want to lose my games I purchased/downloaded). :/ Report
April 22, 201313 yr comment_75231 Could you create a new "Master" PSN account and link your current one as a sub-account? It's been a known issue in the PSN community that you can't change the name, even at a monetary price like Xbox. Grasping at straws here for you buddy, sorry. Report
April 22, 201313 yr comment_75234 I'm not entirely sure. I haven't looked into it much to be honest other than a little googling to see if it was possible to change names (which I discovered is not possible). It's frigging stupid. My biggest issue is I don't want to lose access to all of the PSN stuff I've downloaded. I could care less about saved games or trophies. Report
April 22, 201313 yr comment_75238 I think with the Master and Child account thing you won't lose access to anything, but I haven't researched that much so don't quote me on that. Good luck again, seems like Sony is making this a full on pain in the ass. Report
April 22, 201313 yr comment_75240 Maybe I should just call Sony direct and ask them the best way to handle this? I might work, especially with my gilded tongue lol Report
April 22, 201313 yr comment_75241 ...especially with my gilded tongue lol Mental Image Acquire and HIGHLY Unwanted!! Report
April 22, 201313 yr comment_75245 I'm sure i could scar your mind much further than that if I so chose haha. But yeah, I think calling Sony might be my best bet. Report
April 22, 201313 yr comment_75255 Just got off the phone w/ PS Support. No way to change the actual PSN ID name (your display name). Also, there is absolutely NO license transfers, regardless of how much you can prove you are yourself. Secondly, they do not allow the setup of a new Master acct and have the old acct be a Child to it. Even so, if they did, the child can not supposedly play the licensed downloads from the Master acct (which is silly). So yeah, I'm a little screwed. I'm weighing the loss of about $300+ worth of downloads versus creating a brand new account. It's kind of hard to settle down, watch some Netflix and maybe try to get a little freaky with a woman after explaining "Hey, I just need to log into this account that happens to be named after myself and my ex fucking wife. Don't worry about it!" lol Sony is so ass backwards. Report
April 22, 201313 yr Author comment_75257 Looks like your takin one for the team ol boy....that deff blow..... Report
April 22, 201313 yr comment_75259 That is pretty dumb of Sony, Chris. I've been wanting to change my name at least on PS3 since I play it more than 360 (where I can change my name if I choose), but never saw the option. For there to be no option at all is dumb. I like the way Steam does it, with the account name and display name being separate. Only you see and can be bothered by the account name, and others won't know the name to try to hack you. Although name changing can be abused I suppose. I just want to carry the name change through all the consoles, I'm tired of AudaciousKevin basically because there's an adjective in it and it's somewhat long. About Injustice, I don't read any comics and am not hugely into the characters, but this looks pretty cool in terms of both gameplay and story. I think I'll have to check it out someday when it's cheap. Report
April 22, 201313 yr comment_75260 It's incredibly dumb Kev. I just don't want to lose the $300+ of purchases I have on the PSN (which INCLUDES my frigging Vita purchases which are also tied to the PSN account). Incredibly frustrating. Report
April 22, 201313 yr Author comment_75262 I know xbox charges 800 points....about $8...?????. You think ps3 would have the option. Even if you told em its the ex wife name in there they wouldnt budge. Thats heartless....losing all that stuff would be a kick in the ass and i have no idea how the vista links. Report
April 22, 201313 yr comment_75263 I know xbox charges 800 points....about $8...?????. You think ps3 would have the option. Even if you told em its the ex wife name in there they wouldnt budge. Thats heartless....losing all that stuff would be a kick in the ass and i have no idea how the vista links. That's $10 (silly MSP conversion ratios). I would totally pay the $10, hell, even $20 to allow me to transfer to a new name and login information. Report
April 24, 201313 yr Author comment_75370 Just finished the story mode....yes i kicked it to easy...lol. great story with some good twists Report
April 24, 201313 yr comment_75373 Best story in a fighting game I've ever played honestly. Even the Battles and STAR Labs missions have great stories. Hell, I prefer that stuff to going online honestly. Until you guys are able to jump in to a private match with me anyway. Report
April 24, 201313 yr Author comment_75374 The story was awsome...the game play pissed me off for breaking in. That woulda made a great movie Report
April 24, 201313 yr comment_75376 I'll be trying to finish up the story mode tonight over at my gf's place with her. I think we just finished up with Aquaman if I recall correctly when we left off. Depending on how much left we have might play some more Ni No Kuni too. Dunno. But so far the story has been great. Report
April 24, 201313 yr comment_75377 Finished the story, now im going through classic to unlock endings. Games good when its not missing button presses. Report
April 24, 201313 yr Author comment_75378 Im goin through star labs and classics tonight...im giddy Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.