April 17, 201313 yr comment_74830 Yeah, but I got it on PS3. All my buddies will be getting it there. Really digging it so far. Only got about an hour with it last night, but it's really fun and accessible for a non-fighting game vet. Report
April 17, 201313 yr Author comment_74831 Mines on ps3 to but nobody posts there. I only got 15 min in and went to bed...i love but man do i suck Report
April 17, 201313 yr comment_74833 I was thinking of picking it up also but I haven't decided between PS3 and 360 yet. No clue. I've been playing Ni No Kuni (just picked it up Monday I think) on my PS3 lately which is good because I haven't given that console much love other than lots of blu-rays lately (just picked up Django and watched it last night. Woot!) Report
April 17, 201313 yr comment_74838 I want this but may wait for a price drop. I love Super Heros haha! Typically these fighting games don't hold my interest as long as I hope for. Looks fun though! Report
April 17, 201313 yr comment_74839 Story mode in the game is amazingly well done. If you played MK9, you will know how things work and how seamless the transitions from cut scenes to fights are. The story is genuinely great (Especially for comic fans). The MK9 fight engine has been spruced up a good bit here and the new things that were added are amazing. If you do decide to play it, I highly recommend going through the tutorial. It's good and gives you an overview of all the controls, including the new stuff. @Chris If you get it on PS3, add me up (you too irish). I usually play around 11 or 12-ish EST and we can get a few multiplayer matches in. Hey PK or Dat, can you move this to the Sony section? Seems like that should be its home. The poor poor Sony section... Report
April 17, 201313 yr comment_74840 You never know PS4 could win this generation. Especially if any of those xbox rumors are true lol. The Sony section could make a come back. I was a big Mortal Kombat fan back in the day. Friends were always over and it was just fun playing together in person. Report
April 17, 201313 yr Author comment_74842 I love story mode and def the comics did it justice. Spawns right in practice first. Button mashing will get you so far. But then your screwed. I only wish i got the battle pad Report
April 17, 201313 yr comment_74844 There's actually a metric shit-ton of Nintendo news I'm excited for today, but I figure nobody else would care. @irish I've heard mixed reviews on the battle pad. They say the cheaper switches aren't good, but the rest of the fit and finish of the pad are great. I dunno. Never been a big fan of them myself. PS3 D-Pad is where it's at. Report
April 17, 201313 yr comment_74846 I watched some gameplay last night. I was ready to wince when Joker spoke, but whoever voice acts him did a good job. He seems pretty weak, though. I know he's doesn't have super powers, but his range doesn't seem that great with the crowbar and other attacks. So, sadly, I don't think he'll be used much other than story mode. Report
April 17, 201313 yr Author comment_74848 I was shocked how kick ass aquaman is....they did him swell...lol. spawn i may have to use the D because i stick with the stick Report
April 17, 201313 yr comment_74851 There's actually a metric shit-ton of Nintendo news I'm excited for today, but I figure nobody else would care. You'd be suprised. I'm not a WiiU owner, but I do have and love my 3DS Report
April 17, 201313 yr Author comment_74860 My wiiU is a paperweight..lol. my wife plays mario and thats it Report
April 17, 201313 yr comment_74865 Man, I love the Wii U. Mario is awesome. Zombie U is great fun. Scribblenauts is good for little ones and I find myself playing at night as well. Can't remember the other stuff we have for it. I've also found myself buying cheap Wii games that I wanted but never wanted to waste my time "getting to work" on the Wii. May jump in and post the announcements from today when I get home. Back on topic...Looks like Lobo was announced as the first DLC character. Hopefully he comes with some challenge missions and isn't just the character himself. Speaking of the challenges, has anybody tried them out? I got the Red Son stuff from Gamestop because that was one of my favorite Supes one shots. OH! Another random question/thought...New Man of Steel trailer. Yay or Nay? Report
April 18, 201313 yr Author comment_74893 Lobo...why. Mabey Hawkman....Black Mantis....Capt. Cold.....Supergirl....lobo is nahhh....that like Marvel adding Blade to the next Avengers movie Report
April 18, 201313 yr Author comment_74894 Just watched the superman trailer...not bad but really tired of relaunching all these series Report
April 18, 201313 yr comment_74909 I watched some gameplay last night. I was ready to wince when Joker spoke, but whoever voice acts him did a good job. He seems pretty weak, though. I know he's doesn't have super powers, but his range doesn't seem that great with the crowbar and other attacks. So, sadly, I don't think he'll be used much other than story mode.He does seem a little weak on some vids I saw. Voice acting was respectable. Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_75055 Finished up story mode. Pretty awesome. Battles and Missions will keep me busy now. Great game! Report
April 19, 201313 yr Author comment_75056 I just wish the comics finished up before the release or the last issue came out release day because now im just wondering Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_75067 Man, between trying to master the console version and the iOS version, I've got tons of Injustice going on. Report
April 19, 201313 yr Author comment_75069 The real injustice is learning all the damn combos...holy shit. Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_75072 It's classic MK style fighting man. Back during MK3 days, I had almost all the combos memorized. I really like it. Hopefully you'll stick with it. Satisfying to pull a 10 hit combo and follow it up with your super. So damn awesome. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.