April 11, 201313 yr comment_74430 It would probably be me... the fourm keeps signing me in as anonymous even though I don't check the box. That is all. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74452 Apparently she is humping more quiet and shamefully instead. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74462 Looks like she has fixed it. Seriously though, how would one refrain from tasting their own rainbow? Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74463 Skittles are delicious. If men shot skittles for ***, we'd all be whores.Even men. Men would go gay for those skittles. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74467 I'm not sure the immense pain would be worth the free skittles. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74468 I'd be tasting the rainbow for sure. MMM threesomes would be the best thing ever. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74469 I'm not sure the immense pain would be worth the free skittles. But Dat, who doesn't want Skittle ass? It's perhaps the only way ass could taste delicious. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74470 OH SHUT UP. I HAVE THE ABILITY TO SHIT OUT SMALL CHILDREN. and you are bitching about a wee skittle Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74474 I am thoroughly amused that the current forum vibe is to take threads and make them as sexual as possible in the weirdest ways. Skittle ass is one thing. Skittles shooting out of me another. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74477 LOL. The ability sure. The desire to do it everytime you orgasm? Doubtful. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74478 I think he was more talking about the penis. Just think of it this way. People occasionally take a bigger shit than a black man's penis. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74479 I am thoroughly amused that the current forum vibe is to take threads and make them as sexual as possible in the weirdest ways.Skittle ass is one thing. Skittles shooting out of me another. We clearly all need to get laid Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74485 DAMN RIGHT. WE SHOULD TAKE THIS THREAD ADN SHOW IT TO YOUR RESPECTIVE FUCK PARTNERS AND SAY SEE? SEE THIS? THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO FUCK ME SILY MOER OFTEN Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.