April 10, 201313 yr comment_74197 Random_facts25.jpgI see nothing but words no images. I has a sads. Report
April 10, 201313 yr comment_74214 Random Fact:Ava will goto extra lengths to make sure here fact links are working. I thought the honeybee one was a neat fact. That's neat. Report
April 10, 201313 yr comment_74253 Question. What did the cones have to do with the Mantis Shrimp? lol Report
April 10, 201313 yr comment_74272 Awesome thread idea. Unfortunately, I am not nearly as good as you guys are at finding neat things on the internet. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74338 Damn, that mantis shrimp fact sheet was awesome. It is now my new favorite animal too. Report
April 11, 201313 yr Author comment_74450 I love the oatmeal. BUT THIS IS NOT ABOUT OATMEAL. IT'S ABOUT FACTS. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74451 Fact:I am stuck on 2nd shift for at least another week. Fact:I'm not going to do another damn thing at work tonight. Report
April 14, 201313 yr comment_74665 The one about breathing only though one nostril was a surprise to me. Report
April 14, 201313 yr comment_74668 They are very interesting facts, thanks for sharing, Sky. I couldn't help but observing which nostril I was breathing through since I saw that, and can confirm that it was one at a time, switching throughout the day. Something you never really notice unless you think about it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.