April 4, 201313 yr comment_73832 Hey all, this is Justice. Was on Panda's stream earlier for Gamecide. Was extremely entertained for the last hours of my work day and figured I would pop on here and say hi. Seems you guys have a nice little gig running here and I look forward to seeing and possibly being apart of it in the future. - Justice Report
April 4, 201313 yr comment_73836 Welcome I our little corner of the Internet. Glad you had fun in the stream and look forward to seeing you around. Report
April 4, 201313 yr comment_73838 Welcome aboard my good man. Hope you hang around and contribute. Report
April 4, 201313 yr comment_73863 Hooray Justice! Thanks for swinging in. We appreciate you coming out to support us by watching the stream and look forward to you being part of the community! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.