April 5, 201313 yr Author comment_73959 Told Dat I'd post this for him. It's a UVHM goliath midget brought to God-liath stage. Little bastard vanished for awhile after he leaped high into the air after a Buzzard. Thought I lost him. Then I heard him raging further up at this area. lol Report
April 5, 201313 yr Author comment_74004 Found another way to get Dat to keep playing BL2 for me. Brock Samson unlock! Report
April 6, 201313 yr comment_74011 I think they'll unlock on all platforms.Yeah, but Poker Night is only fun with buddies and none of my Xbox peeps will play it. Report
April 10, 201313 yr comment_74203 Great trailer. I got it as soon as it became available on Steam when I saw that it was only $5. The items that you can unlock for either game look cool. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74352 I'm not sure if Brock makes it worth it more or Bruce Campbell . Report
April 18, 201313 yr Author comment_74957 Looks like the first Krieg class mod out in the wild. No idea if this was placed into inventory using an editor, or if it dropped naturally into the game world. Report
April 18, 201313 yr comment_74966 Lol. I'm guessing it will be a while before you can use that class mod. Report
April 18, 201313 yr Author comment_74968 I'm hoping it means they're ahead of schedule and the new character comes out really soon. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.