Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hell chyeah!

Featured Replies

Just got my HD capture card!

Streaming/commentary's to come :)

I still have my standard sd capture card that came with my computer. I will get an hd when probably when I build myself a new one.

I still have my standard sd capture card that came with my computer. I will get an hd when probably when I build myself a new one.

Where do I get a capture card?

Where do I get a capture card?

http://www.gamercide...__0entry11621

There's a good deal on a SD capture method if you're interested. It was linked on here earlier.

* And Sajam; Skylark let me know if you want to stream to the Gamercide account. I can set you up with the stream code so you can.

  • Author

Ok mister, I wanna see some S&D noscoping montages on your youtube ASAP!

No noscoping montage, but sniping S&D is going to happen :)

  • Author

I'm setting it up tomorrow, and should have something up by the end of the weekend.

No noscoping montage, but sniping S&D is going to happen :)

Dude, I've got today and tomorrow off! Lets make it happen? cool.gif

  • Author

Maybe, but right now I've got no color lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.