June 18, 201016 yr comment_11577 Saw it at midnight with my work crew, it rules. If you grew up watching this you must go see it. Report
June 18, 201016 yr comment_11579 I was going to wait till it came out on DVD, but if it is that good, then I may have to consider coughing up some money to go see it. Report
June 18, 201016 yr Author comment_11581 They just did a really excellent job, I'm glad they held off for so long to make sure this was a quality film. It's currently the highest rated movie of all time on IMDB. Report
June 18, 201016 yr comment_11582 I heard it was amazing. I'm sure I'll love it either way because of the nostalgia I will have. I was going to go check it out last night. But I couldn't because of the riots outside on my street. (Lakers won) Report
June 18, 201016 yr comment_11596 I soo wanted to go to the midnight premiere but I had to give my buddy gas money so I'm broke 'til my next paycheck. Don't ruin it, I've been looking forward to this since '07! Report
June 18, 201016 yr comment_11597 Karen and I are seeing this tonight. It's mandatory for many reasons.For those who're putting it off.... just FYI... on RottenTomatoes.com, 125 reviews counted so far and it's still got a 100%. I'm purposely not reading any reviews nor watching many trailers because I want to see it unspoiled. :) Report
June 18, 201016 yr comment_11608 They just did a really excellent job, I'm glad they held off for so long to make sure this was a quality film. It's currently the highest rated movie of all time on IMDB.Lol, well of course it is most all movies that just come out are the highest rated until more people end up voting. I am going to end up seeing it. Report
June 18, 201016 yr comment_11614 Lol, well of course it is most all movies that just come out are the highest rated until more people end up voting. I am going to end up seeing it.Yeah, I hate how almost every damn action movie is supposedly the "#1 movie in America". Well of course it's #1 at the moment, it's the only big budget action movie that just came out, and most people probably already saw the ones that came out a couple weeks ago. It's retarded how they do it.Anyways, I'm definitely going to have to see Toy Story 3 in 3D, hopefully this weekend. Report
June 19, 201016 yr Author comment_11660 Lol, well of course it is most all movies that just come out are the highest rated until more people end up voting. I am going to end up seeing it.On rotten tomatoes there's been 120+ reviews and it still has a 100% rating, trust me it's now following the stereotypical it's awesome the first few days, there hasn't really been any negative reviews anywhere yet. Report
June 19, 201016 yr comment_11671 On rotten tomatoes there's been 120+ reviews and it still has a 100% rating, trust me it's now following the stereotypical it's awesome the first few days, there hasn't really been any negative reviews anywhere yet.It will go down over time, just like every other single movie ever made. Trust me. Report
June 19, 201016 yr comment_11675 It will go down over time, just like every other single movie ever made. Trust me."Every" movie doesn't go down. Toys Story 2 is still at 100% and it was released in 1999. Report
June 19, 201016 yr comment_11687 Toy Story 3 was amazing and if you don't like it you're probably a communist. And I mean that in a bad way. Report
June 19, 201016 yr comment_11688 "Every" movie doesn't go down. Toys Story 2 is still at 100% and it was released in 1999. Report
June 19, 201016 yr comment_11725 "Every" movie doesn't go down. Toys Story 2 is still at 100% and it was released in 1999. I don't understand what you mean by still at 100%? 100% of what? Actually it does go down on IMDB. I'm not saying 3 is going to drop WAY down but I'm saying it's not going highest rated movie ever like everyone has been making it out to be. It's the first week, big movies do this right after release, Batman did it Avatar did it etc. Report
June 22, 201016 yr comment_11920 Man, I think im going to end up digging through my boxes of all my old actions now after seeing it... Report
June 24, 201016 yr comment_12132 It was amazing.Quoted for emphasis. Also... BIG awesome Studio Ghibli cameo in the film. XD XD XD Report
June 25, 201016 yr comment_12192 My childhood is complete now... It's come full circle, I can now grow up. Report
June 27, 201016 yr comment_12338 The kids and I were looking for a game to play after we saw this flick and they picked the game for this one. And I really have to say, it is AWESOME! If you liked the films, definitely pick up the game as well. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.