June 15, 201016 yr Author comment_11275 ****** .. I'm having a hard time connecting .. ooo Killzone 3 Report
June 15, 201016 yr Author comment_11276 HOT DAMN!!! ... I'm buying that the day it comes out!! Report
June 15, 201016 yr Author comment_11280 wait for it!!.. I don't even know if there are actually going to have one Report
June 15, 201016 yr Author comment_11281 Sony is partnering with Coke ... I'm gonna have to get more RUM! Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11284 Why does that Playstation Move sports game look so very VERY familiar? Hmmmmm. *cough* Wii Sports *cough*Despite the lack of having an actual object to hold that could be used as a reference for something like a sword in the game, I think Kinect looks much more impressive with the way it scans your entire body. And they can probably program it to recognize an object you hold as reference for something in game eventually (hopefully not an expensive stick with a tracking ball on it). Report
June 15, 201016 yr Author comment_11285 Why does that Playstation Move sports game look so very VERY familiar? Hmmmmm. *cough* Wii Sports *cough*yeah I agree with that Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11289 Meh to LBP2.Sony is having a crap conference so far IMO, especially compared to Nintendawesome's. Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11290 Meh to LBP2.Sony is having a crap conference so far IMO, especially compared to Nintendawesome's. Which is funny because last year (or was it the year before?) Nintendo's presentation was total crap. Remember them flailing their arms to make music? LOLLOL at the Playstation Plus reveal. They basically just said, "Our service is free compared to our rival's $50s a year. But wait, Playstation Plus, same as Gold, $50 a year." The only real difference is that their "Silver accounts" can play online multiplayer games. Report
June 15, 201016 yr Author comment_11292 Meh to LBP2.Sony is having a crap conference so far IMO, especially compared to Nintendawesome's. do not speak ill of LBP .. but yes so far Nintendo has done the best Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11293 ^^^And you get tons of extra content for no extra charge with Playstation +...as long as your still subscribed.... Report
June 15, 201016 yr Author comment_11295 I'm likely going to sign up for the Playstation Network Plus .. Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11296 What do you know, Valve doesn't hate Sony anymore. Portal 2 for the PS3, which will be the best version on consoles according to Gabe Newell..... Report
June 15, 201016 yr Author comment_11298 What do you know, Valve doesn't hate Sony anymore. Portal 2 for the PS3, which will be the best version on consoles according to Gabe Newell.....I was really surprised to hear that too Report
June 15, 201016 yr Author comment_11301 hm .. nothing about a revamped PSP .. I'm sort of surprised Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11303 hm .. nothing about a revamped PSP .. I'm sort of surprisedAnd that is about the only thing I wanted to hear about too... Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11307 Kinda underwhelming, a LOT of multiplatform stuff and the word 3D. Wasn't bad really, but got kinda boring at times. Report
June 15, 201016 yr Author comment_11311 They did the samething that MS did and was tell/show us stuff we already knew about. Sony was a bit more entertaining but honestly I think Nintendo had the best line up. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.