June 15, 201016 yr comment_11334 They did update Perfect Dark after a while so it you could aim the same as would in a modern day shooter(I wasn't to big a fan of that weird Wii like shooting either). Report
June 15, 201016 yr Author comment_11335 it's hard to go back to games like Golden Eye or Perfect Dark after playing things like Killzone 2, Halo 3 and Borderlands. I'm not interested in Golden Eye Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11336 They did update Perfect Dark after a while so it you could aim the same as would in a modern day shooter(I wasn't to big a fan of that weird Wii like shooting either).Does that update apply to the demo as well? If so I may have to give it another chance. Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11354 Not sure, but I would imagine so since you download the full think when you try arcade trials. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.