Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Bogey vs. Pogre

27 members have voted

  1. 1. Who knows how to own Bogey?

    • Bogey
      6%
      2
    • Bogeh
      3%
      1
    • HorsePickle
      23%
      7
    • Mr. ABAP
      13%
      4
    • Pogre
      53%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Since Pogre has the same laptop as me now, we need to take a vote.

  • Author

So far 5-1 says my lappy is cooler, even though four of my five votes came from myself. Pogre, you are now the nub. Grasshopper has defeated you.

  • Author

I don't think HorsePickle knows how to make a poll, I was able to vote for all the choices. lol

I did that on purpose so I could vote for myself four times lol.

I haven't even voted yet, and I'm in a three way tie for first place! :lol:

*Edit: Make that first place! laughuncontrollable-2.gif

Pogre, you are now the nub. Grasshopper has defeated you.

Well this suddenly backfired!

e-lol1.giflaughuncontrollable-2.gif

  • Author

I'll get Pog eventually, it's only a matter of time. After countless failures of trying to own him, I eventually have to beat him rolleyes.gif

Pogre... I like the new sig. lol

Lol. I just realized that I haven't set my time zone yet when I was looking at the times in the quotes.

bogey, did you honestly think this was gonna work in your favor?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.