Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Bogey vs. Pogre

27 members have voted

  1. 1. Who knows how to own Bogey?

    • Bogey
      6%
      2
    • Bogeh
      3%
      1
    • HorsePickle
      23%
      7
    • Mr. ABAP
      13%
      4
    • Pogre
      53%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

bogey, did you honestly think this was gonna work in your favor?

Yep since I gave people four options to vote for me and only one for Pogre laugh.gif

i dont know either of them enough to make a biased choice, so i closed my eyes and clicked on horsepickle

I voted for HorsePickle too!

You're going to beat Pogre? Will you be using your sausage sword?

Sausage? I thought it was a pickle? Is it...a pickled sausage?! I didn't know Bogey liked pickled sausages...Well, you still can't beat Pogre with a pickled sausage. I voted for Mr.ABAP btw. :P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.