June 11, 201016 yr comment_10851 I wouldn't .. Nintendo has done nothing but let me down. Of course I don't care for Zelda, Metroid, or Mario .. not much else from them Report
June 11, 201016 yr Author comment_10852 Pfffft to Kev. I have a ton of DS games and definitely like it. Of course, I have a ton of PSP games as well.Hmmmm decisions, decisions. 3DS or PSP2? I guess I'll find out next week! Report
June 13, 201016 yr comment_10952 Eh, if the 3DS is going to look like that, it's a no buy from me. The concept is way too similar to the original DS, only adding a wider screen which is probably the same height as the DSi, and not the DSiXL. Hopefully they come out with a new design which shows more originality. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.