June 12, 201016 yr Author comment_10917 Ok, that makes much more sense. Thanks for you help. I'll have to mess with it tomorrow. Report
June 13, 201016 yr Author comment_10984 This is the best I have gotten so far...I just followed the link you posted but it seems like the quality got worse, but the choppy lines went away.http://www.justin.tv/skylark95atc/b/265211953#r=gBIMR4Q~&s=liAnything I should do to improve? Report
June 14, 201016 yr Author comment_11008 Also for some reason VHScrCap keeps locking up on me. Edit... nvm, I fixed it.But here is me trying out the pc... Does it seem a little choppy or is it just me?http://www.justin.tv/skylark95atc/b/265229028#r=gBIMR4Q~&s=li Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11013 But here is me trying out the pc... Does it seem a little choppy or is it just me?only at some parts, and i wouldnt have noticed it if i wasnt looking for it Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11017 Also for some reason VHScrCap keeps locking up on me. Edit... nvm, I fixed it.But here is me trying out the pc... Does it seem a little choppy or is it just me?http://www.justin.tv...r=gBIMR4Q~&s=liI'm not sure what kind of PC you have, but the quality and choppiness will be greatly effected when you are trying to game and stream from the same PC. Because the PC is working hard to run the game and also encode the video at the same time. That could be the choppiness part. If you're using FME now, try using VP6 encoding instead of h264. Report
June 14, 201016 yr Author comment_11020 That seems to work a bit better... I have a pretty poor graphics card so that could be it.http://www.justin.tv/skylark95atc/b/265230994#r=gBIMR4Q~&s=li Report
June 14, 201016 yr Author comment_11022 Tried it with the xbox now. I like it but the quality seems pretty low.http://www.justin.tv/skylark95atc/b/265231915#r=gBIMR4Q~&s=li Report
June 14, 201016 yr Author comment_11031 Dateranoth, you rock man... I think I finally figured it out. Thanks so much.http://www.justin.tv/skylark95atc/b/265235032#r=gBIMR4Q~&s=li Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.