June 10, 201016 yr comment_10790 is coming to XBLA and PSN. http://uk.xboxlive.ign.com/articles/109/1096105p1.html - Sweet. I'm gonna get Sonic Adventure. Report
June 10, 201016 yr comment_10797 is coming to XBLA and PSN. http://uk.xboxlive.i.../1096105p1.html - Sweet. I'm gonna get Sonic Adventure.I still have the original disc to that game. Report
June 10, 201016 yr comment_10798 AWESOME! Sonic Adventure really was a sweet game. If the prices are good on the games, I may get some. I hope they have Sonic Adventure 2 eventually, I've never played it. Report
June 10, 201016 yr comment_10800 AWESOME! Sonic Adventure really was a sweet game. If the prices are good on the games, I may get some. I hope they have Sonic Adventure 2 eventually, I've never played it.Sonic Adventure 2 is my absolute favorite sonic game ever created. Besides of course the updated version, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. Report
June 11, 201016 yr comment_10803 AWESOME! Sonic Adventure really was a sweet game. If the prices are good on the games, I may get some. I hope they have Sonic Adventure 2 eventually, I've never played it.It wasn't near as good as the first one. You could probably find it cheap if you have a gamecube... Report
June 11, 201016 yr comment_10804 It wasn't near as good as the first one. You could probably find it cheap if you have a gamecube...Well I have a Wii, so I could play it if there's a GC version. Sweet, maybe once I've completed most of the games I'm currently playing I'll check it out, unless they release it on LIVE by then. May even get the first one to play again if it's reasonably priced (hopefully like 800 space bucks or less). Report
June 11, 201016 yr comment_10843 Shenmue FTW.Also, I'd like to see Dino Crisis, Hidden & Dangerous, Nightmare Creatures II, Record of Lodoss War and of course....SEAMAN!!! LoL That'd be awesome. Report
June 11, 201016 yr comment_10846 Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Powestone 2, MDK2...There's so many that I wouldn't mind seeing on there. I can however just connect up the Dreamcast and play them properly. Report
June 12, 201016 yr comment_10887 Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Powestone 2, MDK2...There's so many that I wouldn't mind seeing on there. I can however just connect up the Dreamcast and play them properly. Yes! Powerstone is amazing, I hope they have that available too. Report
June 13, 201016 yr comment_10939 the one and only dreamcast game i really really really want.... is skies of arcadia. the gamecube version was ok, and i'd love a continuation, but i want the original almost as much as a legend of dragoon remake. Report
June 13, 201016 yr comment_10942 So any idea when they will start releasing the first Dreamcast games, or when they might officially announce it with the prices of the games? E3? Report
July 25, 201016 yr comment_14695 I hope they bring Skies of Arcadia back. I had it for Gamecube, but wouldn't mind playing it again on the 360. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now