June 9, 201016 yr comment_10707 Remember this... well apparently it is out now... and also a total ripoff...Xbox 360® USB Flash Drive by SanDisk®Compare to:SanDisk Cruzer Micro 16GB Flash DriveSanDisk Cruzer Micro 8GB Flash DriveI don't see how MS plans on selling these if you can get the exact same thing without the xbox name for half the price.Discuss.. Report
June 9, 201016 yr comment_10709 .. and I thought Apple was the expensive hardware maker!! .. zzziiing!I never looked into it before but can you the generic flash drives like the one you posted or do you have to use the Microsoft one? Report
June 9, 201016 yr Author comment_10712 .. and I thought Apple was the expensive hardware maker!! .. zzziiing!I never looked into it before but can you the generic flash drives like the one you posted or do you have to use the Microsoft one?You can buy the ones like I posted and use them on your xbox in the same way. The only difference is that the xbox one comes preconfigured out of the box and the non-xbox one has to be configured (which just takes hooking it up to your xbox, pressing a few buttons, and waiting a few minutes). Report
June 9, 201016 yr comment_10713 The "official" drive is probably already going to be formatted for 360 files, so that's probably how they'll market it so you don't have to manually format it even though it's pretty simple. Report
June 9, 201016 yr Author comment_10714 The "official" drive is probably already going to be formatted for 360 files, so that's probably how they'll market it so you don't have to manually format it even though it's pretty simple.Prettymuch... just paying 30 extra bucks for 2 minutes less work. Report
June 9, 201016 yr comment_10716 P.T. Barnum said it best folks!"There's a sucker born every minute." Report
June 9, 201016 yr comment_10721 geeze ..even I know how to format a drive. Well, some people have more money than brains! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.