Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The current military crisis ongoing in Croatia now critical

Featured Replies

gallery06-20100607.jpggallery01-20100607.jpg

gallery03-20100607.jpg

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i see wut u did thar

In all seriousness, it's kinda hot but I my HTC Desire is hotter. The only thing they've really updated is the screen.

  • Author

Gyroscope

Battery Life

5Mp Camera+Camera upgrade

Front facing Camera

LED Flash

802.11n support

HD Video-Recording+iMovie

Upgraded screen resolution

:)

Gyroscope

Battery Life

5Mp Camera+Camera upgrade

Front facing Camera

LED Flash

802.11n support

HD Video-Recording+iMovie

Upgraded screen resolution

:)

A lot of phones have those already though! tongue.gif Plus, why do you need a freakin gyroscope in your phone?

  • Author

€180 isn't too bad for a phone that does all that

€180 isn't too bad for a phone that does all that

But how much do you have to pay for the plan?

I don't feel like buying a phone a few times over again just to use it. IMO.

  • Author

But how much do you have to pay for the plan?

I don't feel like buying a phone a few times over again just to use it. IMO.

€35 which isn't too bad for a Bill Pay plan!

But how much do you have to pay for the plan?

I don't feel like buying a phone a few times over again just to use it. IMO.

If you're going to have a smartphone, you will have a data plan to pay. Doesn't matter the carrier or the phone type, they are all but required now for every smartphone.

If you're going to have a smartphone, you will have a data plan to pay. Doesn't matter the carrier or the phone type, they are all but required now for every smartphone.

That is true... prettymuch the only reason that I don't have a smartphone...

That is true... prettymuch the only reason that I don't have a smartphone...

x2

I really do wanna get an iPhone, but I don't wanna pay for those god-awful plans.

The Croatian military is arming themselves with iPhones? This is getting serious.

I'm actually getting the Evo 4G soon. =]

Can i just say the iphone looks much nicer then any other phone out there. Also I seem to have fallen in love with it and am pre-ordering it.:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.