June 6, 201016 yr comment_10456 Hey everyone! So on May 6th at 2:55 pm Logan Caleb was born. It was an easy delivery and he is healthy! He was 7 pounds and 9.5 ounces. (He currently is up to 10 pounds already!) He was 20.5 inches long. You can't see it in the picture below but he has blue eyes and dark blonde hair. It's been an adjustment for our son who will be 4 on June 12th, but he's doing great as the "big brother".I also want to say a quick thank you to everyone for the cute gift that we received after Logan was born. It was the most cutest bear with a Gamercide welcome the newest member shirt on and had a really sweet message attached to it.Anywho, I miss you guys and I look forward to getting back to being a regular around here and writing for Gamercide again. Tons of wub to you all! Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10460 Congratulations Siren!! .. I'm sure he'll be taking down Crawmerax the Invincible in no time. Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10463 Welcome back Siren!!!!!! We missed you ill welcome logan when he makes an intro thread Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10464 Siren is back, we get to see a picture of Logan... all is well. Glad you two are doing well! Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10472 Been waiting to see this (: welcome back siren, good to hear that he's healthy. Looking forward to your epic fail awards again Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10481 Oh how cool! He's perfect! Congratulations Siren. We've all missed you. Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10483 Congrats! Oh whoops, sorry, I'll stop shouting, don't wanna wake him.... Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10487 Logan already looks like a bad ass. Hell yeah.Glad you, Logan, big brother and papa are doing fine. Give the little bad ass a hug from his extended family. Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10496 Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!He looks so cute! Glad to hear that everything went well Siren!!We miss you tons, but take your time. We'll be here when you get back. Report
June 11, 201016 yr comment_10871 Durrr... totally missed this thread. Conga-rats and many healthy wishes to you, the new bean and the whole fam. Report
June 16, 201016 yr comment_11418 I could've sworn I responded here earlier. Probably forgot to click "Add Reply". Anyway...very cute Siren. I'm glad all went well and you're both healthy and safe. Hope you're past the sleep deprivation period. Give Logan smooches for me. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.