June 6, 201016 yr comment_10452 I just looped the main pattern over a few times. I'm working on adding more complex string patterns to it, but here it is so far. Any opinions would be great again!http://www.mediafire.com/?wo4yiqnwyun Report
June 6, 201016 yr comment_10453 Make a "Bogey's Beats" thread, and store them all in there for easy organization. Will listen to this one in a bit, the first one was pretty good. Report
June 6, 201016 yr comment_10454 Awesome job yet again, man. I demand a flp. version Twinkletoes! Report
June 9, 201016 yr Author comment_10664 Here's the most updated version of it. Not much changed besides the intro and a violin sequence that took me four hours to make . The violin sequence starts at 1:52 and I would appreciate feedback on it. I was telling Elite Effect a few days ago when I was making it that it sounded like something from a horror film at first lol.http://www.mediafire.com/?0ngwomzzqtg Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.