January 26, 201313 yr comment_69547 IAM DRUNK AND I HAVE A LOT OF DRUNK TO BURNHELLO GUYSI HAVEN'T DRANK IN OVER AYEAR AND TONIGHT I HD A SIPPY CUP OF DAQUIRI AND NOW I AM FUCKING LFYING IKE A PILOTBITCHEESSS Report
January 26, 201313 yr Author comment_69548 this isg onna be me talking to myself because i have nobody else to talk to yeaH!!! Report
January 26, 201313 yr Author comment_69551 apples. delicious.listen guys, i really have to pee but the boy is pooping ont he toilet,I really have to pee. like you have noi dea Report
January 26, 201313 yr Author comment_69553 did a whole bg and he was till pooping. fucking reatrded. This isn't so much fun anymore now that i'm alone and have 0 peopel to talk to Report
January 26, 201313 yr Author comment_69556 not wasy to eat tho. have to like pick out the things and only eat the others Report
January 26, 201313 yr Author comment_69557 i jus saw a fommercial it says iams makes yru dog love you more Report
January 26, 201313 yr Author comment_69558 then three commerfials about drew brees and cough medicine oh and a diaper commercial Report
January 26, 201313 yr comment_69569 Wow.... holy stream of consciousness. Looks like you had fun Ava. Report
January 26, 201313 yr comment_69571 I feel for you today, Ava. Hopefully you drank plenty of water last night.Also, I'd really like to know what you were making last night. Report
January 26, 201313 yr comment_69579 Now i dont feel so bad when i tie one on once a year...lol....party on garth Report
January 26, 201313 yr comment_69583 Gotta cut loose every once in a while. Was out drinking last night or I'd have been in to say hi. Report
January 27, 201313 yr Author comment_69585 I had a daquiri. Like not even 8oz.I feel like shit today haha and I have to go to work Report
January 27, 201313 yr comment_69587 This is the best thread I've read so far. I vote this become a weekly occurrence! Report
January 27, 201313 yr comment_69596 Clearly this needs to be funded by Kickstarter."Destroy Ava's Liver!" Report
January 27, 201313 yr comment_69599 Yes Ava, alcoholism is a very expensive hobby. Here lately, I am the voice if experience... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.